Sunday, May 21, 2006

We got rid of the kids - the cat was allergic

We have a couple of teenagers in the house. They don't ask for the car keys, and we're not looking forward to grandkids 'cause they've been fixed.

Cassie's a pound kitty from our year in Texas in '91-'92. She's the softest cat I've ever felt, but she's pretty small and, as my nephew complained "There's not enough of her to pet!"


She's also quite agile:


Mikey, below, is an '88 model. Bossy, he's the "supreme commander" of the house. He's been told he's not allowed on the chaise, especially not on Auntie Jane's hand crocheted afghan.

Not that he listens:


But he puts up with us decorating him with glowsticks, so we let him live.



Technorati Tags:

3 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAH at glowstick kitty! Love it!!




Heh. My sekrit code word thingy was albumet. It's a clue, right?

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger feelingthejoy said...

LOVE your cats. Unfortunately, I am allergic, so we have a Yorkie instead. We do have 2 outdoor cats who showed up here over time and have made our carport their home. I am far more a cat person than a dog person...but not enought to sneeze 1000 times a day. Both of your cats are so very pretty.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Pamela said...

Kitty blogs are the best!
I can't believe those pics of your bathroom down below...ack! And, you are still sane. Kudos! Can't wait to see the finished product.

I'm glad I found you finally!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home